Comfortable and secure independent living options.
With your Manchester Court Apartment entrance fee, you make a one-time investment in maintaining your independence.
This gives you the security of “aging in place,” at a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.
Click on each floor plan below to compare your options.
- 1Bdr with Den
- 1bdr Traditional
- 1Bdr Deluxe
- 2Bdr Classic
- 2Bdr Traditional
- 2Bdr with Den
- 2Bdr Deluxe
- 2 Bdr Deluxe Den
One-Bedroom with Den
856 sq. ft.
710 sq. ft.
960 sq. ft.
1180 sq. ft.
960 sq. ft.
Two-Bedroom with Den
1108 sq. ft.
1300 sq. ft.
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Den
1993 sq. ft.
Independent living in Manchester Court Apartments.
You also have the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of services conveniently located on-site, such as Pharmacy services, medication delivery, in-home nursing services, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, beauty salon/barber shop and much more.
Your monthly fee covers:
- Quarterly meal credits for use in Normandie Ridge restaurants
- All utilities except telephone
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled by the resident
- Transportation to regularly scheduled off-campus events
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and groundskeeping service
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Property taxes, sewer, water and refuse collection
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- On-site banking
- Walking paths