Comfortable and secure independent living options.
With your Manchester Court Apartment entrance fee, you make a one-time investment in maintaining your independence.
This gives you the security of “aging in place,” at a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.
Click on each floor plan below to compare your options.
- 1Bdr with Den
- 1bdr Traditional
- 1Bdr Deluxe
- 2Bdr Classic
- 2Bdr Traditional
- 2Bdr with Den
- 2Bdr Deluxe
- 2 Bdr Deluxe Den
One-Bedroom with Den
856 sq. ft.
710 sq. ft.
960 sq. ft.
1180 sq. ft.
960 sq. ft.
Two-Bedroom with Den
1108 sq. ft.
1300 sq. ft.
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Den
1993 sq. ft.
Please fill out the form below to receive pricing information.
Independent living in Manchester Court Apartments.
You also have the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of services conveniently located on-site, such as Pharmacy services, medication delivery, in-home nursing services, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, beauty salon/barber shop and much more.
Your monthly fee covers:
- Quarterly meal credits for use in Normandie Ridge restaurants
- All utilities except telephone
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled by the resident
- Transportation to regularly scheduled off-campus events
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and groundskeeping service
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Property taxes, sewer, water and refuse collection
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- On-site banking
- Walking paths