With your Garden Cottage entrance fee, you make a one-time investment in maintaining your independence.
This gives you the security of “aging in place,” at a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.
Independent living in Garden Cottages
You also have the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of services conveniently located on-site, such as Pharmacy services, medication delivery, in-home nursing services, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, beauty salon/barber shop and much more.
Your monthly fee covers:
- Transportation to regularly scheduled off-campus events
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- On- and off-campus programs and social activities
- Property taxes, sewer, water and refuse collection
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Heated indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- On-site banking
- Walking paths