The comforts of home — without the burdens of homeownership.
Many seniors come to Normandie Ridge because of our unique lifestyle options and inclusive amenities. As an alternative to completely downsizing into an apartment, we offer 71 well-groomed Garden Cottages ranging in size from 725 to 1100 square feet. They are available in a variety of floor plans and feature one or two bedrooms plus bath options.
This is really the best of both worlds: an independent home without maintenance worries.You can also customize your residence (add a screened porch, covered patio, skylights, fireplace, etc.) and make it your own. Each cottage has a full kitchen, living/dining room, washer/dryer and much more! Residents pay an entrance fee and a monthly service fee, which includes maintenance services and taxes.
Introducing The Newest Living Option at Normandie Ridge!
The Madison: An Expanded Cottage Design
- All major kitchen appliances
- Choice of flooring options
- Heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detector
- Washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Wired for telephone and cable
Services Included in the Monthly Fee
- 24-hour campus security
- 24-hour emergency care (optional personal alert system)
- Full use of campus amenities
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- School and property taxes
- Water, sewer and trash disposal
- Aquatics Center with indoor heated pool
- On-site banking
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Café/general store
- Fitness center
- Wellness program
- Use of woodshop and art studios